How to Reuse FloodSax Sandless Sandbags
We are often asked, "How do I reuse FloodSax?". Here the steps:
- Dry out the bags - Leave in a dry, airy place (a fan may help, but do not heat.. no hair dryers or heaters)
- Make sure they have not absorbed hazardous water/liquids. One reason they are white.. so you can see if ‘bad stuff’ is in there. If in question, dispose safely.
- Can take up to 2-3 weeks.. or longer if they get rained on in the process.
- You will be able to be reactivate, but won’t expand to original size. They will eventually get light and manageable though.
- Storage - Do not put in a bag or sealed space/bin until completely dry. The moisture can propagate mold/mildew if not dried completely (like a sponge or a towel in a bag)
FloodSax Sandless Sandbags are reusable only in fresh water. Contaminated liquids absorbed should be handled with care and disposed of per government hazmat standards.
Click here to purchase FloodSax reusable sandless sandbags now.