NOAQ Boxwall Fact Sheet
The NOAQ Boxwall is a freestanding temporary flood barrier. It is designed specifically for the urban environment, with even surfaces like asphalt streets, but it works as well on lawns etc.
A NOAQ Boxwall BW52 is able to dam 50 cm of water and is self-anchoring. It is automatically ballasted by the own weight of the flood water.
A Boxwall is built by snapping the boxes together. No tools are needed. Gradual curves are Made by connecting the boxes at a slight angle, and for corners there are specific corner boxes.
The boxes are stackable, which means they require very little space for storage and transport. 26 boxes (23 m) fit on a standard pallet, and a 40’ container can take 1.1 km of Boxwall.
- Damming ability 50 cm (20”)
- Dimension of boxes (lxwxh) 980 x 680 x 530 mm
- Effective length 900 mm (3’) per box
- Weight 6,2 kg (14 lb) per box
- Speed of deployment Ca 200 m per hour
- Minimun curve radius 1,0 m (in both directions)
- Material Polypropylene
Temperature resistance -30° – +90°C